Sophie The Giraffe
You will love this if...
You are looking for the perfect gift and only want the best teething toy on the market. Sophie The Giraffe is the world's most famous and popular baby toy and has been since 1961. Made from 100% natural rubber, every baby is a fan of this classic toy.
A little bit more info...
- Suitable from newborn to 12 months +
- Sophie is 17cm tall
- Sophie is made from 100% natural rubber (From the Sap of the Hevea tree to be exact). She is free from any nasties such as phthalates or vinyl. That makes her completely non-toxic and safe for your little one to chew away all day.
- Over 20 million have been sold and 9 out of 10 babies in France will receive a Sophie
- Vulli, a company based in Rumilly in the Haute-Savoie region of France has continued to keep the jealously-guarded secret of how this wonder toy is made. In today's fast paced world it is unusual to see a high production toy still "traditonally produced" and made by hand: Sophie requires more than 14 manual manufacturing steps.
- The squeak, colours and textures are gently stimulating and great for development
- The paint is non-toxic and food-grade
- Sophie's head is great for soothing sore, teething gums
- Sophie is super soft and flexible which makes for hours of fun and enjoyment for your little one
Have a look how Sophie is made...