Tell me more...
A little bit more info...
- Detects temperate super fast
- The NFS100 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 198436).
- Includes 1 lithium battery
- Automatically turns off after 1 minute to preserve battery life
- Oricom provides 1 year warranty
- Used to determine body temperature
To get the best reading...
- Make sure your baby is clean, dry (not sweating) and make sure they are still when taking the temperate. Normally it's best to take the temperature while they are sleeping
- The thermometer needs consistent and clear contact with the forehead. Readings from ear, or mouth will produce different readings so always check in the same place
- Should only be used in room temperature settings
- Make sure you read the instructions for further details!