Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator
You will love this if…
You're after a natural, hygienic baby booger buster. It’s totally safe (for parents AND baby), so you can say “sayonara” to snotty noses.
Add to Wishlist
A little bit more info…
- It’s smart. It’s Swedish. It’s maybe a little strange.
- It’s doctor invented & recommended.
- It’s 100% hygienic due to the included filters (4).
- So how do I use it?
- The disposable filter should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer.
- Place the large tube against the child’s nostril, creating a seal.
- Use the red mouthpiece to SUCK out the snot. TIPS: Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril – you will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. A few drops of saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using Nosefrida.
- To clean, detach all of the pieces, and dispose of the filter. All pieces EXCEPT for the long thin tube should be cleaned with hot water and dish soap (they are also top-rack dishwasher safe). The long thin tube should be cleaned with a few drops of rubbing alcohol and shaken out to dry.
- Why is the Nosefrida better than other aspirators? NoseFrida is non-invasive – instead of going inside the nose like the bulb, it forms a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril (creating a vacuum). Parent-powered (mouth) suction is much stronger and more effective than the static suction of the bulb or battery-powered aspirators. NoseFrida is also easy to clean.
- Can I suck too hard? No. NoseFrida is safe to use on newborns and preemies. There is no risk of sucking too hard.
- Is the Nosefrida made of safe materials? Yes! The NoseFrida is made of non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free polypropylene. It is manufactured in environmentally-conscious Sweden.