Love To Dream Swaddle Up 50/50
You will love this if...
You are ready to transition your child out of a swaddle but don't want the associated dangers of your child being tangled up in loose material. The Love to Dream Swaddle Up 50/50 builds on the success of the Original but the arm wings can be zipped off individually to free both your baby's arms - like a sleeping bag.
A little bit more info...
- Used by thousands of babies and parents around the world
- The Love To Swaddle UP '50/50' is the no cry solution, which helps your baby, adjust to full blown freedom slowly. No matter how you have been swaddling your baby either with arms up, down or across their chest the 50/50 can help your baby transition out of swaddling and into a sleeping bag.
- The top half of the swaddle is the same as the Love to Dream Swaddle Up Original but the bottom half is wider so your baby gets comfortable with a looser swaddle
- The 50/50 is a much safer option than going straight from a swaddle into a loose fitting wrap as you remove the associated dangers of unravelled material and suffocation hazards
- Move between pram, cot and car seat easily with the twin zipper system
How it works...
- Use the swaddle like you would the Original Love to Dream Swaddle with both arms lifted up
- When your baby is ready to transition remove one wing. One arm is free and one arm is still swaddled. When the time comes to transition to a sleeping bag, free just one arm and leave one arm swaddled
- After about 3 weeks, free both arms and now your baby is in a nice and soft, summer sleeping bag
According to your baby's weight
Medium: 6 - 8.5kgs
Large: 8.5 - 11kgs
Extra Large: 11 - 14kg
Want to see even more?