Love To Dream Swaddle Up Lite
You will love this if...
You have Love to Dream swaddles and you're after a lighter fabric to keep your little one cool during the Summer months. The Love to Dream Swaddle Up keeps your little ones arms in an up position. Why arms up you ask? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
A little bit more info...
- The Swaddle UP Lite is made from ultra-lite & cool 0.2 TOG fabric that is 30% lighter than the Swaddle UP Original fabric. And, because the Swaddle UP Lite uses only a single layer of fabric, it is significantly lighter than wrapping your baby with a muslin cloth.
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex.
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot.
- Wings prevent face-scratching.
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy.
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes.
- Natural arms up design to allows self-soothing.
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.