Leander Cot & Bed
You will love this if...
You're a fan of Scandinavian design and want a cot that can suit your child from birth all the way to 6 years old. Available in 4 charming colours to match your existing furniture or coordinate with other Leander furniture.
A little bit more info...
- The Leander Cot is made from European beech, which is plantation grown and sustainable. All varnishes, glues and paints used are non-toxic and safe for your baby. The cot is approved to Australian Standards and undergoes regular testing to maintain its certification.
- The first stage of the bed is keeping the mattress at it's upper height. When your baby can lift themselves up, its time to lower the mattress base. Then when your child can crawl out of bed without your assistance, remove the sides easily. At this point you now have a 70cm x 120cm toddler bed.
- The sturdiness is proven as the Leander Cot Bed can withstands up to 100 kg.
- Never fear - it's a cinch to grow the cot with your child. All you need is an Allen key and a couple of screws to change the design and function of your Leander Cot.
- Please note: you will need to also order either a Comfort+7 or Premium+7 mattress. If you wish to convert the cot to a junior bed, please also order the junior kit and the mattress extension piece.