You will love this if...
You're looking to safely play music and sounds directly to the womb. A baby's hearing is fully developed in utero at about 20 weeks and memories begin at 30 weeks. Research has shown that babies recognize and are soothed by sounds heard in the womb. Playing music low on the abdomen is also a proactive option to encourage a baby out of breech into the proper position. Whether it is music, soothing sounds or even loving voice messages, Bellybuds are a convenient and effective option for playing audio to the womb.
A little bit more info...
- BellyBuds is a specialized speaker system that gently adheres to your belly and allows you to safely play memory-shaping sound directly to the womb. Whether it’s a soothing tune or a bond-forming voice message. BellyBuds is a safe and effective first step in connecting with your soon-to-be bundle of joy. Easy to use, discreet and good on the go, BellyBuds works anywhere, anytime.
- Discreet under clothing.
- Adjustable, comfortable and lightweight.
- Compatible with WavHello’s free VoiceShare mobile app. VoiceShare by Bellybuds is a voice recording network that allows you to share your voice from wherever you are. Record a story, a song, a moment - right to the site. Or else invite others to join your network so they can share recordings with you. With a few simple clicks, messages can be downloaded to any MP3 player and shared with the baby-to-be.
- Easy-on, easy-off with no straps, belts, or buckles.
- Adheres to the skin with reusable, medical-grade, SafeBond® adhesives (replacement adhesives available separately).
- One-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Includes BellyBuds speakers, 2 pairs of SafeBond® adhesives, audio splitter, storage pouch and free digital album.