Tell me more...
A little bit more info...
Easy to use. Simply open the bag, lift out the travel cot and set it up in one simple movement.
There are no loose parts to attach. The legs unfold automatically and once you have put the mattress in you have a stable travel cot to use at home or on trips. When you’re not using it, simply fold it up and store it in the practical bag.
- Perfect to travel with. Travelling with children typically involves a lot of luggage, so it’s good to know the travel cot only weighs 6 kg. It’s easy to move around once set up, and the bag’s smart design means that the travel cot is easy to store, carry and stow in any baggage space – perfect for all kinds of trips.
- The Travel Cot Light comes with a soft and comfortable mattress, making it a cosy place for your baby to sleep.
- The sides of the travel cot are made from soft and airy mesh fabric. As this allows the baby to breathe through the fabric, you need not worry if the baby’s face is close to the sides of the crib. The see-through mesh lets you keep an eye on your baby and allows your baby to look out.
- All fabrics close to your child are gentle against your child’s skin and safe to chew or suck on. They have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products. This means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens.
- Suitable from newborn to approximately three years, or until your child can climb out of the travel cot. There is no upper weight limit.
- Includes carry bag and mattress.
- Size assembled: 82 x 112 x 64 cm. Size: folded up in bag: 49 x 60 x 14 cm.