Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One
You will love this if…
The main features you are looking for in a baby carrier is a large variety of carrying positions and an ergonomic baby carrier with incomparable comfort. You can carry your baby both on the front and back. It's simple and comfortable in all positions.
Add to Wishlist
A little bit more info...
- Suitable from newborn to 3 years (3.5 to 15kgs to be exact). There's no need for any infant insert, it's ready for use from day one. The One baby carrier provides the right support for your growing child's head, back and hips.
- 4 carrying positions including front and back carrying. The Baby Bjorn One carrier is easy to use by yourself in all positions. There is a special newborn height that allows you to carry your baby in the best way, high up on your chest facing you, close to your heart. When your child is a little older, the height can be lowered allowing you to carry facing inwards or outwards. From 12 months you can carry on your back. It is easy and safe to place your toddler on your back by yourself.
- The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One and acknowledges it as a “hip-healthy” baby carrier. The hips of a newborn baby get the correct support and are held in an optimal position with the legs angled outwards. This encourages the good hip joint development that is so important during the first months of your child’s life.
- The ergonomic Baby Carrier One is equipped with a sturdy waist belt and padded, form-fitting shoulder straps to make it comfortable for carrying a growing child from newborn up to the age of three years. The waist belt allows you to support the child’s weight on your hips, and avoid back and shoulder discomfort. You can vary between four ergonomic carrying positions throughout the period of use, with your child sitting in either the normal or wide leg position.
- The ergonomic Baby Carrier One is anatomically designed to adapt to the changing needs of your growing child and is perfect for newborns. This means you don’t need any infant insert in the baby carrier for your newborn baby in the early days.
- Legs and arms can move freely in the Baby Carrier One, allowing your child to develop muscles, motor skills and balance.
- All fabrics are kind to your baby's skin and safe to taste. Free from health-hazardous substances and certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products.