A little bit more info...
- Perfect first baby carrier for a newborn: Baby Carrier Mini is a small and easy-to-use baby carrier that best suits newborn babies, with their great need for closeness. You carry your baby high up on your chest, so that they always feel your heartbeat.
- Small and easy to use: Baby Carrier Mini is very easy to use, with just a few adjustable buckles. This means that you can quickly put it on, day or night, to comfort or lull your newborn to sleep. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping newborn. The size and head support are fully adjustable, which means the baby carrier is easy to adapt as your newborn grows.
- Supersoft and flexible: The supersoft fabrics of Baby Carrier Mini make it cosy for your newborn and comfy against their delicate skin. The baby carrier gently hugs your newborn’s back, legs and hips, and provides good support so that they sit in a comfy, ergonomic position. Through the fabric, you can feel your newborn’s position and the natural C curve of their back with your hands.
- Takes up very little space: Baby Carrier Mini is small and this makes it easy to pop in the changing bag or under the pram when you’re not using it.
- Sturdy, adjustable head support: Good head support is very important for a newborn baby and during the first five months until they can hold up their head unaided. Baby Carrier Mini has sturdy, adjustable head and neck support.
- You keep your hands free: When you carry your newborn in a baby carrier, you keep your hands free for other things. Perfect when your newborn baby needs a lot of closeness.
- Suitable from newborn to 11kgs. There's no need for any infant insert, it's ready for use from day one. The Mini baby carrier provides the right support for your growing child's head, back and hips.
- 2 carrying positions. Baby facing you or baby facing the world. It's recommend that you carry your child facing you for the first five months. Once your child’s neck, back and hips are strong enough, you can start carrying your child facing either inwards or outwards. Most babies delight in discovering the world while safely resting against your chest.