Tell me more...
A little bit more info...
- 2-in-1 combined brush and comb design help alleviate symptoms of cradle cap
- Slides easily onto adult’s hand, helping to keep the brush steady
- Soft, rubber brush bristles help to loosen flakes
- Fine-toothed comb gently loosens tough flakes and removes them
- Cradle cap, which is also known as seborrheic dermatitis, occurs on the scalp and is a common condition that affects infants. Parents naturally worry when they see the flaking skin that is the major symptom of cradle cap, but in most cases the condition is not serious or long lasting. Using this cradle cap brush & comb as directed will help you to gently loosen and remove the flakes from your baby’s scalp to alleviate the symptoms.