Infa Secure Emerge Astra
You will love this if...
You if you intend to use the car seat for children of different ages. It's perfect for grandma! The harness can be adjusted in height within seconds, so no need to rethread the harness each time a child of a different height uses the car seat. Even if it's just for one child, it makes your life a breeze.
P.S. The Emerge is simply the new Evolve. Infa Secure have completely re-engineered the backrest, giving greater strength, stability and ease of use.
A little bit more info...
- The easy-care Active Fabric covers on the Emerge are hard wearing, cool and breathable. Active Fabric utilises the same high performance polyester fibres and weave as athletic apparel and active wear. Active Fabric is soft to the touch, keeps cool and helps draw moisture away from the child’s skin. It’s also a hard wearing fabric – essential for real parents with real (and often horrifically messy) children. The machine-washable, press-stud covers can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the restraint, as can the shoulder pads. Astra covers are as beautiful as they are practical and are available in three fresh colours.
- The Emerge's Twist & Lift system allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling, you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it's never been easier.
- The Emerge allows the use of a six-point-harness from approximately six months through to a large eight year old, offering superior protection to a wider range of children for longer. The adjustable height harness buckle can be adjusted without removing the restraint from the vehicle, and new twist-resistant straps make your day to day use a little less frustrating.
- Air Cocoon Technology offers incredible protection to your child, offering increased protection across the entire surface area of the restraint. The Emerge features a Dual Layer Air Cocoon Technology headrest, and reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. No add-ons, no upgrades and no extra cost.
- The gradual recline system is extremely easy to use, allowing unrestricted recline positions which can be changed without removing the restraint from the vehicle. It's adjusted from the front of the seat, so can be easily reclined when your precious cargo falls asleep.
- Width (Base) - 43cm
- Width (Headrest) - 49cm
- Internal Width (Shoulder room) - 37cm
- Height (Headrest Down) - 75cm
- Height (Headrest Up) - 85cm
- Depth (Backrest to front of seat base) - 50cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Start Use) - 29cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) - 51cm