Ubabub Nifty Timber
You will love this if...
You are after a modern, luxuriously designed cot with a focus on aesthetics and functionality for both parents and babies. The Ubabub Nifty Timber has two solid end panels with slat panels on either side which looks great in any area of the room. Inspired by the clean lines and streamlined shapes of mid-century design, the Nifty Timber Cot brings a modernist element to the nursery.
A little bit more info...
- The Ubabub Nifty Cot is approved to the highest Australian Standards.
- You have two heights for the mattress, the upper height when they are a baby and the lower height as they grow. Once they outgrow both levels, you can always purchase the Junior Kit to keep this beautiful piece of furniture for years.
- The Nifty Timber uses timber that has been sourced from renewable plantations and treated using non-toxic finishes. Everything has been selected for its renewable properties.
- The Nifty Timber is easy to assemble.
- It's a little lower than most cots so parents don't strain their back trying to get their little one in and out.
- It has fixed sides due to the increase in structural integrity as opposed to drop sides.
- And why not pair this cot with its matching dresser?