Ubabub Nifty Timber
You will love this if...
You are after a modern, luxuriously designed cot with a focus on aesthetics and functionality for both parents and babies. The Ubabub Nifty Timber has two solid end panels with slat panels on either side which looks great in any area of the room. Only available in the one colour, the Nifty Timber will truly look remarkable in your baby's nursery.
Pre-order now for August 2017 shipment.
A little bit more info...
- The Ubabub Nifty Cot is approved to the highest Australian Standards.
- Dimensions are 1390mm(L) x 780mm(W) x 890mm(H)
- You have two heights for the mattress, the upper height when they are a baby and the lower height as they grow. Once they outgrow both levels, you can always purchase the Junior Kit to keep this beautiful piece of furniture for years.
- The Nifty Timber uses timber that has been sourced from renewable plantations and treated using non-toxic finishes. Everything has been selected for its renewable properties.
- The Nifty Timber is easy to assemble
- It's a little lower than most cots so parents don't strain their back trying to get their little one in and out.
- It has fixed sides due to the increase in structural integrity as opposed to drop sides