You will love this if...
You are searching for an all terrain pram that is designed for the outdoors. The Stokke Trailz is built for action and takes you wherever you want to go effortlessly with ease and comfort. Like all Stokke prams, the seat and carry cot position are placed high up to encourage eye contact and connection between parent and child. Superior steering makes it easy to push, while the advanced tire suspension ensures a smooth ride for your baby.
The Top 3 Features
- Large air filled tires and a spacious waterproof shopping basket make Stokke Trailz the perfect choice for active families who love the outdoors – no matter the season or terrain.
- High stroller seat position brings the baby closer to mum and dad. So there's no need to bend far to lift your baby in and out of the stroller. Plus it encourages all important eye contact.
- There's a ventilated canopy which improves the air quality and reduces the risk of moisture inside the stroller seat.
A little bit more info...
- 3 parent facing positions: sleep, rest and active, and 2 forward facing positions: rest and active
- Lockable swivel front wheels and the adjustable, ergonomic handle ensures superior manoeuvrability.
- Soft, padded seat with an extra cushion that reduces the seat depth to fit the smallest babies.
- Adjustable ergonomic foot rest on the seat eliminates dangling feet.
- Ergonomic height and angle adjustable handle provides a wide range of positions. So both you and your partner can be comfortable pushing the stroller.
The Nitty Gritty
Maximum child weight - 15kg
Pram weight - 13.6kg. This is made up of the chassis at 9.8kg and the seat unit at 3.8kg.
Suitable For Newborn - Yes.
Toddler seat option - No. But there are plenty of skateboard and toddler board options.
Bassinet compatible - Yes, check out the very luxurious Stokke Carrycot to make it that little bit more comfortable for your little one.
Warranty - 3 years. Remember to register your purchase with Stokke to claim:)