Snuza Hero Monitor
You will love this if...
You are looking for some peace of mind at bed each night by having an effective baby monitor to know if your baby has stopped moving. The Snuza Hero monitor works by attaching to your baby's diaper and will vibrate to rouse the baby to start breathing/moving again. There are no cords, wires, pads or external power needed.
A little bit more info...
Considered one of the most effective baby monitors on the market
- The way it works is simply by detecting the most faint movements that you baby makes. If movement is very weak or falls below 8 movements per minute, you will be alerted.
- If there is no movement for a period of 15 seconds, Hero will vibrate gently to try rouse the baby and get them moving again (generally that will do the trick)
- If that happens three times, the Snuza will then sound an alarm to alert you to come take action
- The great thing about the Snuza is you can use it with any other monitor too to add an extra layer of protection and peace of mind
- Will also work with co-sleeping babies and twins which is fantastic and unlike most other monitors