A little bit more info...
- Large and retractable cup holders.
- 5 adjustable headrest positions.
- Great fabric design with easy to remove machine washable covers.
- Toddler Mode : This is the mode you will have it in it’s forward-facing position with built-in harness from approx. 6 months to approx. 4 years of age or until the child’s shoulders reach the middle shoulder height marker.
- Booster Mode : You will use the Booster mode with a lap-sash seat belt from approx. 4 years of age to approx. 8 years of age or until child’s shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker.
- Dimensions: 45W x 40D x 77-85H cm.
- To top it off, the Safety 1st Solo Convertible Booster Seat comes with Safety 1st’s Free Accident Exchange!