Safety 1st Prime AP
You will love this if...
You don't have much space in the car for a car seat. The Prime AP Convertible Booster Seat is designed with a new narrow base to enable 3 car seats to fit across the back seat of a standard vehicle for big families. The Safety 1st Prime AP is a convertible booster seat which will protect your child from 6 months up to approximately 8 years.
Add to Wishlist
A little bit more info...
- Features ventilated mesh openings for added air flow, keeping your child comfortable during those hot summer months, as well as natural antibacterial protection fabric on the removable infant insert and harness pads.
- It is fitted with the revolutionary technology of Air Protect Superior Side Protection which is exclusively fitted into Safety 1st's car seats, protecting children from dangerous side impact collisions. Air Protect shields your child’s head from impact and immediately reduces forces through the precise release of air. This technology has gone beyond the testing required by Australian Standards (believed to be the toughest in the world). This means your most precious cargo will be well protected in the event of an accident.
- Large retractable twin cup holders.
- Adjustable 5 position headrest.
- Toddler Mode - Suitable to be used in a forward-facing position with the built-in harness from approximately 6 months to approximately 4 years of age, or until the child's shoulders reach the middle shoulder height marker.
- Booster Mode - Suitable to be used with a lap-sash seatbelt from approximately 4 years to approximately 8 years of age, or until child's shoulders react the upper shoulder height marker.