Joolz Day Studio Collection - Ex Display
You will love this if...
You're after a pram that is designed around the human body, that of the parent and of the child. The smart ergonomic design helps maintain correct posture and gives maximum support to you and your baby. Complete and comfortable. For tall parents and small spaces or the other way around.
The Joolz Studio collection is inspired by the romance of France. Crafted with beautiful details and designed to stroll down the boulevard in style, the new Joolz Day Studio Noir is very Oh La La! The leatherette handle and bumper bar, and the fabric interior are decorated with detailed double stitched lining.
- High seating position of the seat: ready to push straight up to the table. High seat and cot position relieves the back when lifting your child in or out.
- Footrest adjustable in length: consistent proper support as your child grows - and no more dangling legs.
- Handlebar 5 adjustable in height: to give both long and short legs the right amount of space when walking behind the pushchair. Especially good news for tall dads.
- Comfortable and practical cot: also suitable for sleeping in at night, comes complete with a hypoallergenic breathing mattress.
- Ergonomic seat is reversible and adjustable in three positions. Your child can face you, or the big wide world.
- Four-wheel suspension: great comfort and drivability, both in and out of town. A smooth ride every time.
- Bumper bar is easy to open with one hand from either side, making it simple to lift your child in and out of the pushchair.
- Compact: when folded (including the seat) it will fit in almost any car, corner, cupboard or stairway.
The Top 3 Features
- Includes the bassinet. No need to spend extra $$$.
- It's designed around the human body, that of the parent and of the child. The smart ergonomic design helps maintain correct posture and gives maximum support to you and your baby.
- Always an easy ride with the four-wheel-suspension. Your baby sits and sleeps comfortably, while you smoothly take turns, bumps and obstacles in the city, on forest trails or outdoors.
A little bit more info...
- Package includes: chassis, carrycot, seat & rain cover.
- Use the carrycot from birth for a tradition pram set up. The comfortable and practical carrycot is suitable for overnight sleeping and comes complete with a hypoallergenic mattress.
- At approximately 6 months or when the child has outgrown the carrycot begin to use the seat. The ergonomic stroller seat is reversible and adjustable to 3 positions, so your child can be positioned facing you or the world.
- With a high seating position the Joolz is ready to push straight up to the table, the high position also provides good interaction with your baby and helps to prevent any strain on your back when lifting your child in and out of the Joolz.
- 'Dutch Ergonomicz' cleverly designed to adapt to the user. The height adjustable handlebar is designed to give long and short legs the amount of space they need when pushing the Joolz, great news for taller people!
- The sunhood (on both the cot and seat unit) has a mesh panel that you can open to let air in during summer days, or close it on colder days.
- The adjustable footrest provides exactly the right support for your baby, at any time. It simply grows in length with your baby and prevents dangling legs. Smile to the clouds and feet on the ground.
The Nitty Gritty
Maximum child weight - 17kg
Pram weight - chassis 8.4kg, seat 3.2kg.
Toddler seat option - Sadly no. But the Joolz Footboard should do the trick.
Capsule compatible - Yes. The Maxi Cosi Mico AP is compatible. Just don't forget you'll also need the adaptors.
Bassinet compatible - Yes, and it even comes included.
Warranty - 24 months.