Joolz Day 2 - Studio Collection
You will love this if...
You're after a pram that is designed around the human body, that of the parent and of the child. The smart ergonomic design helps maintain correct posture and gives maximum support to you and your baby. Complete and comfortable. For tall parents and small spaces or the other way around.
Off you go: from one boulevard to the other. Stroll around for hours with your baby because the Joolz Studio collection is very oo-la-la. The design is stylishly finished with double stitching. As we’ve put the seat at table height, you don’t need to pass by any outdoor café.
- Includes the bassinet. No need to spend extra $$$.
- It's designed around the human body, that of the parent and of the child. The smart ergonomic design helps maintain correct posture and gives maximum support to you and your baby.
- Always an easy ride with the four-wheel-suspension. Your baby sits and sleeps comfortably, while you smoothly take turns, bumps and obstacles in the city, on forest trails or outdoors.
A little bit more info...
- From coffee bar to lunch café, the Joolz Day² loves the bustle of city life. It’s now even more compact, ensuring you’re perfectly mobile —even in the smallest boutiques. Shopping, picnicking, or a trip to the playground: you’ll load up the easy-access XL basket to the brim. Taking the car? The Joolz Day² folds up in one smooth motion. That’s right, you’re having a great day: the Best Day Ever.
- Includes: chassis, carrycot & seat.
- Use the carrycot from birth for a tradition pram set up. The comfortable and practical carrycot is suitable for overnight sleeping and comes complete with a hypoallergenic mattress.
- At approximately 6 months or when the child has outgrown the carrycot begin to use the seat. The ergonomic stroller seat is reversible and adjustable to 3 positions, so your child can be positioned facing you or the world.
- With a high seating position the Joolz is ready to push straight up to the table, the high position also provides good interaction with your baby and helps to prevent any strain on your back when lifting your child in and out of the Joolz.
- 'Dutch Ergonomics' cleverly designed to adapt to the user. The height adjustable handlebar is designed to give long and short legs the amount of space they need when pushing the Joolz, great news for taller people!
- The sunhood (on both the cot and seat unit) has a mesh panel that you can open to let air in during summer days, or close it on colder days.
- The adjustable footrest provides exactly the right support for your baby, at any time. It simply grows in length with your baby and prevents dangling legs. Smile to the clouds and feet on the ground.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- Puncture-proof tyres - they're made of ultra-light rubber. Thanks to the air chambers they also provide a smooth ride and absorb any bumps along the way.
The Nitty Gritty
Maximum child weight - 20kg.
Pram weight - chassis 9.3kg, seat 3.6kg.
Toddler seat option - Sadly no. But the Joolz Footboard should do the trick.
Capsule compatible - Yes. The Maxi Cosi Mico AP is compatible. Just don't forget you'll also need the adaptors.
Bassinet compatible - Yes, and it even comes included.
Warranty - 24 months.