Infa Secure Kompressor 4 Astra - Isofix
You will love this if...
You're restricted for space in the back seat of your car. The Infa Secure Kompressor 4 Astra has been specifically designed for those who need to fit 3 car seats in their car. It's also great for those who have compact cars.
A little bit more info...
- The Kompressor 4 Astra is an upgraded and updated version of the popular Kompressor Series 0 – 4 Convertible Car Seat. The Kompressor 4 is an A4 rear facing restraint, allowing Extended Rearward Facing to a large 30 month old, and then Forward Facing to a large 4 year old. Despite the upgrade, it’s still nice and compact at 44cm across the widest point. Thanks to a new, ultra-low-profile base, it’s also 3.5cm shorter than the Kompressor II.
- The Kompressor 4 features ISOFix compatible installation. The new patented ultra-narrow, ultra-low recline swing base means you can freely access the ISOFix anchorage points in the vehicle without a big bulky base getting in your way. Our ISOFix connectors feature a unique pull-loop release. This makes uninstalling the restraint much easier than counter-intuitive push-to-pull button release connectors. When not in use, you can store the ISOFix Compatible connectors in purpose built, hidden compartments inside the restraint’s seat base.
- Kompressor 4 Astra features Air Coccon Technology. This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded shell greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side impact accident.
- An infant insert and head pillow offer a cooler, roomier ride, while still providing excellent support for newborns and infants. Featuring the new Active Fabric in the vibrant Astra design, the Kompressor 4 Astra is cooler, breathable and more comfortable than ever. Active Fabric utilises the same high performance polyester fibres and weave as athletic apparel and active wear. Active Fabric is soft to the touch, keeps cool and helps draw moisture away from the child’s skin. It’s also a hard wearing fabric – essential for real parents with real (and often horrifically messy) children.
- Rearward facing to an average 30 month old. Great for those who intend to keep their child rearward facing for as long as possible.
- Forward facing with internal harness to large 4 year old (average 6 year old).
- There's 9 forward facing recline positions. You can recline the car seat from the front, so you can easily recline the car seat should your child doze off.
- Press-studded cover design to make for easy cleaning.
- Shoulder and crotch buckle pads and a seat protector are also included.
- Width (Base) 34cm
- Width (Base when using ISOFix Install) 26.5cm
- Width (Arm) 39cm
- Width (Side Wings) 44cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) 68cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) 64cm
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) 43.5cm