- Made in Sweden. Very few prams are still made in Europe.
- The bassinet is amazing. There is a cradle function which allows you to rock your child when the carrycot stands on the floor. It's also insulated/ventilated for comfort regardless of the weather, you can open or close vents on the bottom of the bassinet to allow for more or less air flow.
- For perfect comfort, you can adapt the suspension to the weight of the child and the terrain.
- The Emmaljunga Duo Combi Mondial is designed for the fashion conscious woman who wants a chic, exclusive, classic and elegant world class pram. The Emmaljunga Duo Combi Mondial has received international recognition. As a result, every detail has been tested and refined. With the Duo Combi Mondial, you can enjoy a shopping trip and stay out all day, with a clear conscience, knowing that your child has a comfortable and peaceful environment in the spacious carrycot. The Duo Combi Mondial is fully equipped for use from birth to 3 years of age including a carrycot and a reversible seat unit.
- Large canopy with a ventilation window to allow for airflow in summer time.
- Long seat unit (90cm) to accomodate an older child.
- Includes separate aprons for the carrycot and seat unit.
- There's reflective piping for visability.
- It's compatible with both a toddler seat and toddler roller.
- Adjustable handle height (57-109cm) so everyone pushing the pram can be comfortable.
- 4 seat lying positions.
Includes chassis, carrycot, reversible seat unit, storm cover, sun/mosquito net in the hood, mattress and x2 aprons.
The Nitty Gritty
Maximum child weight - 15kg.
Pram weight - Chassis: 10.3kg. Seat: 6kg. Carrycot: 5.6kg.
Toddler seat option - No. But there's the Valco Rover which offers a sit and stand option.
Capsule compatible - Yes. There's 3 compatible capsules. You can choose from the Babylove Snap n Go, Safe N Sound Unity and the Maxi Cosi Mico AP capsule. Just don't forget you'll also need to get the adaptor.
Bassinet compatible - Yes, it even comes included.
Warranty - 12 months.