Dr Brown's Options Glass Bottle 270ml
You will love this if...
You baby is suffering from colic. Dr Brown's Options : the market's first convertible bottle that can be used with or without the vent system . The new vent system is designed to grow with baby and we recommend using this system to experience all the health benefits of the bottle. It helps reduce feeding problems, helps digestion and helps to preserve vitamins. Some mums and dads find removing the vent a convenient option as their baby's feeding becomes more developed.
A little bit more info...
- Positive-pressure feeding: Fully vented bottle design provides vacuum-free feeding similar to breastfeeding.
- Helps reduce colic: Vent system eliminates negative pressure and air bubbles to help reduce colic, burping and wind.
- Dr. Brown’s bottle feature a patented two-piece internal vent system that works unlike any other bottle design. The vent system fully vents the bottle for vacuum-free feeding, which is called positive-pressure flow, similar to breastfeeding. As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the nipple collar through the vent system, bypassing the breastmilk or formula, to the back of the bottle. Air never mixes with the breastmilk or formula which minimizes oxidation and helps preserve essential nutrients like vitamins C, A and E. Babies feed more comfortably because the vent system allows them to nurse without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum or the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles. This helps to reduce feeding problems like colic, spit-up, burping, and gas. The breastmilk or formula flows freely, without nipple collapse.
- Made of BPA-free borosilicate glass. All components of the Dr. Brown's bottle, including the vent insert, vent reservoir, travel disk, nipple collar, and cap are also BPA-free polypropylene. The nipple is made of medical-grade silicone.
- Made in the USA.
- Comes attached with 1 x Level 1 newborn teat, 1 x Vent cleaning brush and 1 x Travel disc.