Dr Brown's Glass Bottle 125ml
You will love this if...
You baby is suffering from colic.
Add to Wishlist
A little bit more info...
- Helps maintain vitamins C, A & E: Patented internal vent system is proven to minimise oxidation of breastmilk and formula, to help maintain essential nutrients.
- Positive-pressure feeding: Fully vented bottle design provides vacuum-free feeding similar to breastfeeding.
- Helps reduce colic: Vent system eliminates negative pressure and air bubbles to help reduce colic, burping and wind.
- Dr. Brown’s bottle feature a patented two-piece internal vent system that works unlike any other bottle design. The vent system fully vents the bottle for vacuum-free feeding, which is called positive-pressure flow, similar to breastfeeding. As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the nipple collar through the vent system, bypassing the breastmilk or formula, to the back of the bottle. Air never mixes with the breastmilk or formula which minimizes oxidation and helps preserve essential nutrients like vitamins C, A and E. Babies feed more comfortably because the vent system allows them to nurse without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum or the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles. This helps to reduce feeding problems like colic, spit-up, burping, and gas. The breastmilk or formula flows freely, without nipple collapse.
- Made of BPA-free borosilicate glass. All components of the Dr. Brown's bottle, including the vent insert, vent reservoir, travel disk, nipple collar, and cap are also BPA-free polypropylene. The nipple is made of medical-grade silicone.