Cybex Priam Lux Seat & Frame by Jeremy Scott
You will love this if...
You're one who doesn't like having the same as everyone else. The Cybex Priam by Jeremy Scott comes with a reversible seat unit, so your little angel can be forward or rear-facing. What’s more, the full-recline function can be operated using just one hand, so the seat is perfect for use from birth. The gold wing attachments add an extra sparkle which is impossible to miss.
The Top 3 Features
- It's a limited edition stroller, with only 100 in the whole of Australia.
- The one handed folding mechanism. The Cybex Priam is easy to fold into a compact package, using just one hand. The Lux Seat simply folds away with the frame. The Priam can also be folded into a free-standing unit - ideal for storing away in a restaurant, on a bus or train, and at home. For the car or storage room it can be folded completely flat.
The gold wings! They sure are a statement. For those who don't want to fly, they can be simply removed.
A little bit more info...
- The Priam Lux seat can be adjusted to a comfortable lie-flat position with just one hand.
- Complete with suspension for a more smooth and comfortable ride.
- The handle bar is height adjustable so it's comfortable for everyone to push.
- Generous extendable XXL sun canopy with UVP50+ sun protection.
- High chair function - the seat is perfectly aligned with typical table heights.
- So who's Jeremy Scott? Renowned for challenging conventions to the core: the American designer Jeremy Scott breaks up the design customs of the fashion world, creating works of art that are visually extravagant and also functional. Having dressed various superstars such as Rihanna, Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus, as well as a renowned collaboration with sportswear label ADIDAS, the Creative Director of Moschino now begins a second cooperation with CYBEX.Scott’s ideas of pop culture, high-fashion and humor combined with the CYBEX bedrocks of functionality, the highest safety standards and elegant design seems an unlikely match. Yet these opposing worlds still have one thing in common: the entrepreneurial spirit that can break boundaries. For this second collaboration Jeremy Scott and CYBEX joined forces with a shared vision: to allow parents to continue an inspiring lifestyle despite the madness of having kids. International city travel, shopping trips or meeting friends at the local hotspots – no problem with the CYBEX by Jeremy Scott products. After all, the capsule collection effortlessly unites fashion lifestyle with the highest comfort for your little angel!
The Nitty Gritty
Maximum child weight - 22kg
Pram weight - 13.7kg
Toddler seat option - No.
Capsule compatible - Yes, and even better news is that the adaptors come included with the pram. You'll just need the capsule which is the Maxi Cosi Mico AP.
Bassinet compatible - Yes. There is an option to purchase the Jeremy Scott carry cot.
Warranty - 12 months.