Bugaboo Bee5 Classic + Collection
You will love this if...
You live life on the fly. The Bugaboo Bee5 is the perfect stroller for the person who is constantly in and out of the car. It's lightweight, compact and quick to fold which makes it easy to collapse, carry and store in the tightest of spaces.
Introducing the Classic+ Collection. It's instantly recognisable, yet understated thanks to its quilted micro twill lining in fresh white. For an elegant look, finishing touches include black wheel caps and the luxurious leather-look handlebar. A special styling feature of the Bugaboo Classic Collection is the coordinating under-seat basket in the same timeless colourway as the seat and sun canopy fabrics.
- The seat expands. The Bugaboo Bee5 is the only stroller in which you can adjust the height of the seat on both the top and bottom.
- Can be folded in one piece, irregardless of which way the seat is facing. No more having to take the seat off when it's time to fold your pram.
- It's only 53cm wide. That's one of the narrowest prams out. Compact when folded and unfolded, the Bugaboo Bee5 zips through tight aisles with ease.
- The completely complete Bugaboo Bee5 is the extra smart choice for urban adventures with your newborn or toddler. Because when space matters, so does size. Compact, lightweight and maneuverable, it keeps you on the move. Hopping on and off buses, in and out of lifts, up curbs and through subway entrances. Whizzing from shops to soirees, parks to playgrounds, cafes to cabs. For getting around in the city... and out of town.
- What's more, the quick and easy stroller goes the extra mile: its unique seat grows with your child with a seat that reverses, reclines and extends in just a few clicks. The 3-position reclining seat adjusts to suit the mood of your infant or toddler. Sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when fast asleep. Face the seat toward you to interact with your infant. Reverse the seat to let toddlers watch the world. A circular joint system makes it easy to lift, turn and slide the seat back on the frame again.
- The two front wheels, with foam-filled tyres, swivel 360 degrees to make maneuvering the Bugaboo Bee5 a one-handed task. All four wheels come equipped with independent suspension and foam- filled rubber tyres to ensure smooth strolling for both parent and child no matter the urban surface or bumps in the road.
- An adjustable handlebar adapts to fit your height and retracts for easy storage.
- Easily accessible foot brake locks the back wheels firmly in place with the tap of your toe.
- There's a rain cover included. So there's no excuse not to go outside. Easy to take on and off, it folds and stores in the underseat basket when not in use.
- The car seat adaptor makes the Bugaboo Bee5 car seat compatible so you can go from car to stroller and back without disrupting nap time.
- With attachment points built into the chassis, you won’t need adapters to add on accessories like a Bugaboo cup holder or Bugaboo comfort wheeled board.
The Nitty Gritty
Maximum child weight - 17kg
Pram weight - 8.9kg
Toddler seat option - No, but the Bugaboo Comfort Wheeled Board is compatible. So your older child can sit or stand at the back of the stroller.
Capsule compatible - Yes. The Bugaboo Bee5 is compatible with the Maxi Cosi Mico AP and Chicco Keyfit capsules. Don't forget you'll just need the Bugaboo Bee5 capsule adaptor.
Bassinet compatible - Yes. It is suitable from birth as it is but if you prefer a bassinet if can be purchased additonally.
Warranty - 24 months but if you register within the first 3 months you receive an extra year warranty extending your warranty to 3 years.