Bloom Fresco Chrome Limited Edition
You will love this if…
You don't just want a high chair that lasts for a short period but a chair that grows with your child. The Bloom Fresco Chrome can be used from birth as a nest, as a high chair and then as a pod in your child's room. With this limited edition model you have the choice of a funky mercury or silver frame.
A little bit more info...
- The Bloom Fresco Chrome is the world's highest baby chair. It's been specifically designed so it can be used at a breakfast bar. It can be easily adjusted in height to allow your baby to join the family at the dining table or the breakfast bar. The pneumatic up/down height adjustment allows for tray heights up to 91cm.
- It's suitable from birth to 36kg. In cradle mode your newborn baby is up and away from the ground, safe from pets and household dust. Parents and baby can also experience all important eye-to-eye contact, which is so critical in the first formative months. Once your child has finished using the chair as a high chair simply remove the harness straps to convert the chair to a play seat for kids up to 36kg.
- 3 recline positions. There's a fully lie-flat newborn cradle, semi recline & upright seat. It's easily adjusted using a light touch pull handle.
- 360-degree swivel.
- Super-sized, scratch resistant & anti-slip adjustable feeding tray & second smaller play tray.
- Removable click-in/click-out aluminum safety bar designed for use in all 3 recline positions.
- Removable sculpted booster seat for use with smaller infants. This boosts your child for a more comfortable feeding position.
- Removable reinforced aluminum footrest with 3 adjustable positions.
- Easy to wipe clean.
- Large, scratch free wheels concealed in base, so you can move it as you need.