The Top 3 Features
- Super light weight. It weighs only 7.5kgs. That's exactly the same as a basic umbrella stroller.
- Compact fold. For a full size stroller it's impressive just how small it is when it's folded.
- You can fold the stroller with one hand.
A little bit more info...
- The easiest fold! All you do is lift one strap and the City Mini folds itself: simply and compactly. It really is as easy as it sounds. And what's even better is the auto-lock will lock the stroller, so you know it's not going to open up on you when you're lifting it to the car.
- The seat was built for comfort. It reclines to a near flat position so you know that you're child will always be comfortable whilst they sleep.
- The Baby Jogger City Mini has a large SPF 50+ sun canopy. It really throws a lot of shade on a sunny day. It even has two peek-a-boo windows so you can keep an eye on your precious cargo.
- The front wheel on your Baby Jogger City Mini can be set to swivel for your daily obstacle course or lock for long distance strolling. The front-wheel suspension provides a smooth ride for your little one.
- As with all 3 wheelers, you are restricted to pushing from one direction. But worry not, for the first 6 months you can convert the Baby Jogger City Mini to a travel system. Just choose the Car Seat Adapter that matches your car seat, snap it in and your travel system is ready to go. You can also add a Bassinet to handle even the littlest of passengers. So with both the capsule and bassinet you can have your precious baby facing you. (Car Seat Adapter and Bassinet sold separately).
The Nitty Gritty
Maximum child weight - 22.5kg
Pram weight - 7.55kg
Toddler seat option - No. But Baby Jogger do a Glider Board to attach on.
Capsule compatible - Yes (with adaptor - sold separately). You have the choice of the Maxi Cosi Mico AP, Peg Perego Viaggio, Chicco Keyfit and Nuna Pip.
Warranty - 12 months.