The Top 3 Features
- You can fold the stroller with one hand
- 3 large wheels that are foam filled, meaning you'll never get a puncture
- 34kg child capacity - most strollers can carry an 18kg child which is an average 4 year old.
A little bit more info...
- The easiest fold! All you do is lift one strap and the City Elite folds itself: simply and compactly. It really is as easy as it sounds. And what's even better is the auto-lock will lock the stroller, so you know it's not going to open up on you when you're lifting it to the car.
- There's an inbuilt parent console. There's room for a bottle, phone and your keys. It's virtually a necessity, and it's included, so not another extra you have to buy. I'd count that as a win.
- The seat was built for comfort. It reclines to a near flat position so you know that you're child will always be comfortable whilst they sleep. There are vents on the side of the canopy and also on the back of the seat. These can be closed for Winter or open in Summer when you want air to circulate.
- The Baby Jogger City Elite has a large SPF 50+ sun canopy. It really throws a lot of shade on a sunny day. It has a peek-a-boo window with magnetic closure so you can quietly check on your little one and it can be adjusted to multiple positions as you open or close it.
- The front wheel on your Baby Jogger City Elite can be set to swivel for your daily obstacle course or lock for long distance strolling. The all-terrain tyres let you make your own rules, giving you full control on where and how you go. The City Elite also offers a front-wheel suspension that provides a smooth ride for your little passenger.
- The handlebar is adjustable so it's comfortable for whoever is pushing the stroller. There's also a hand-brake opposed to a foot brake, this keeps all the controls within reach.
- As with all 3 wheelers, you are restricted to pushing from one direction. But worry not, for the first 6 months you can convert the Baby Jogger City Elite to a travel system. Just choose the Car Seat Adapter that matches your car seat, snap it in and your travel system is ready to go. You can also add a Bassinet to handle even the littlest of passengers. So with both the capsule and bassinet you can have your precious baby facing you. (Car Seat Adapter and Bassinet sold separately).
The Nitty Gritty
Maximum child weight - 34kg
Pram weight - 11.88kg
Toddler seat option - No. But Baby Jogger do a Glider Board to attach on.
Capsule compatible - Yes (with adaptor - sold separately). You have the choice of the Maxi Cosi Mico AP, Peg Perego Viaggio, Chicco Keyfit and Nuna Pip.
Warranty - 12 months.