A little bit more info...
- Suitable from newborn to 3 years (3.5 to 15kgs to be exact). There's no need for any infant insert, it's ready for use from day one. It's anatomically designed to adapt to the changing needs of your growing child. The upright position keeps airways free and allows you to monitor your child's breathing. Arms and legs can move freely in the We baby carrier allowing your child to develop muscles, motor skills and balance.
- The We baby carrier provides you with all-important closeness and helps you to form a close bond with your newborn. You carry your baby high up on your chest and facing you, close to your heart. The warmth from your body and the familiar sound of your heart and your voice will make your baby feel calm and secure, while you learn to interpret your baby’s needs.
- Easy to use. The We baby carrier is designed for you to use unaided in all positions. This is particularly useful when you are putting your baby to bed. When your baby falls asleep in the carrier, just unfasten the side buckles to open up the front part of the carrier. There’s no need to wake your baby.
- 3 carrying positions. Firstly, there is a special inward-facing carrying position for newborns. This provides you with eye contact and all-important closeness, while allowing you to monitor your child’s breathing. Then there's another inward-facing lower height position for older babies. After about four months, it is time to start using the lower height position. You continue to carry your baby in an inward-facing position. And lastly, there's the back carrying position which is designed to be used from 12 months onwards.
- 100% cotton fabric. All fabrics are kind to your baby's skin and safe to taste. Free from health-hazardous substances and certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products.