Avent Comfort Manual Breast Pump
You will love this if…
You intend to use the pump occasionally. You have an event coming up or want the flexibility of being able to go out. You can now express and store your milk, so that your baby can still enjoy it, even if you are not there to give the feed yourself.
Add to Wishlist
A little bit more info...
- Simple manual operation. The manual breast pump is ideal if you express milk occasionally. Easily operated with one hand. Its ergonomically shaped handle offers a comfortable hold and full control when expressing milk. Just squeeze the handle for milk flow.
- The breast pump naturally imitates the way your baby breast feeds. Inside the funnel of the pump is a soft silicone cover with five petal sections. As you pump, the petals flex in and out, gently massaging the area around the nipple and stimulating the let down reflex - painlessly and naturally. Because it feels so natural, just a few gentle strokes on the handle will soon set your milk flowing.
- A unique design that allows for a more comfortable pumping position. Your milk flows directly from your breast into the bottle, even when you are sitting up straight. This means you can sit more comfortably when pumping, there's no need for you to lean forward to make sure all your milk ends up in the bottle. Sitting comfortably and being relaxed when pumping, naturally helps your milk to flow more easily.
- Compact design. Being small and lightweight means it is easy to store and transport, making pumping on the go more discreet.
- Compatible with other Avent feeding products. This breast pump can be used in combination with other feeding products in the Avent range, including the milk storage containers. That way others can give the occasional feed, and if you go back to work, your baby can still benefit from your breast milk.
- Easy to clean. Everything is even dishwasher proof.
- Includes breast pump, 125ml bottle, sealing disc for milk storage and breast pad sample pack.