Angelcare Video & Sound Monitor AC1120
You will love this if...
You would like a high quality sound and video monitor so you can see and hear baby at all times. Perfect for parents who might be a little worried about leaving their newborn alone in their nursery or who want to see if their toddlers get out of bed at night.
A little bit more info...
- 2.75" colour LCD touch screen (parent unit)
- Day and night vision. The infrared camera works in the dark so you can keep a watchful eye 24/7.
- Nursery room temperature display. No need to buy a Gro-egg as the room temperature display function is included in this monitor.
- Low battery and out of range indicator. So you don't have to fret that it's ever just going to stop. The range is 200m in open space.
- 2.4GHz digital transmission. You want to be sure that your baby monitor is picking up signals from your baby’s nursery and not the neighbour’s! It features frequency hopping technology (it automatically searches through a total of 19 channels) to minimize interference and optimize communication privacy and safety between your nursery unit and parent unit.
- Parents unit locator, for when you haven't had much sleep and can't remember where you last left it.
- Automatically converts to battery in case of power failure. Might be worth a thought for those who frequently have power outages.
- Two-way communication. Works like a walkie-talkie so you can soothe baby with the sound of your voice.
- Soft night light (nursery unit). Again, another item you can avoid purchasing, as it's in the monitor.
Digital zoom so you can see your baby up close, even from a distance.