59S UV Sterilisation Mummy Bag
You will love this if...
Want to be able to sterilise anything and everything at any time. It's a must have for every new mother. The 59S UV Sterilisation Mummy Bag can eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria from botttles, teats, dummies, teethers, small toys and accessories when on-the-go, which gives your baby more protection.
Tell me more...
- The stylish and portable design allows parents to pack, transport and store baby products when needing to get out and about. With a supplied power bank for powering the unit, it can run 17 x 3min sterlilization cycles on a single charge. Simply plug into a USB port to charge up the battery and you are ready to go again. You can disinfect bottles whenever and wherever you want.
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light eliminates bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc by destorying DNA physically.
- Removes milky taste of baby bottles
- Easy to use: Close it and press the button twice, finish in 59 seconds.
- Convenient for working mums: The first floor sterilize breast pumps and baby bottles, the second floor storage breast milk (need to put in ice pack)
- Other application: sterilising baby clothes, toys, toothbrushes and anything that can be put into it
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- 99.9% Efficient
- Non-toxic, no radiation, no ozone
- Bacteriostatic storage function
- Size: 25 x 27 x 17cm
How to use:
Preparing before Sterilisation:
- Open the disinfectant bin, put the object in and close it, then connect to the power supply.
- The Sterilizer enters into standby mode after connect to the power supply (Indicator light is slightly on). Turn off the power to shutdown (indicator light is off).
Sterilising / Bacteriostatic storage:
- 59s sterilisation: Click the button once to start 59s timing sterilization. The device will recover to standby mode after sterilizing over
- While the red indicator flashes and highlights for 5 minutes.
- Bacteriostatic storage: Click the storage button to initiate Bacteriostatic save function, meanwhile the red light flashes and start the lower-power sterilization.
- Standby Mode - All red light, light on slightly.
- Sterilising - Red light highlights and flashes quickly.
- Sterilising Over - Enter into standby mode after 5 min. red light long bright.
- The built-in magnet sensor switch will automatically pause the unit when you open the top cover during the sterilizing mode.